When our buyer agents first meet with our clients to assist them through the buying process. One of the most common questions we receive is. What are the schools like in the area?
So in order to help, we decided to compile a list of Bayside’s Top Schools all in the one place.
* Firbank Grammar School
* Beaumaris Secondary College – This brand new school, opened in 2018. It provides a state-of-the-art school for 650 Year 7 to 12 students, with a first-class community sporting facilities built in partnership with the Melbourne Cricket Club.
* Cheltenham Secondary College has undergone a $7 million dollar building project to create a new Art precinct, a Senior School and Careers Centre, library and multi-purpose classrooms. The students will have one of the most contemporary campuses in the Southern Metropolitan Region.
* Mordialloc College’s Performing Arts Centre has undergone a facelift to incorporate retractable seating, lighting, sound system, projector and curtains.
* Mentone Girl’s Secondary College has been extensively re-built and re-furbished over the last decade. The school is committed to remaining at the forefront of ICT innovation to support teaching and learning in a 21st-century environment.
* Parkdale Secondary College
* Haileybury Keysborough Campus
* Mentone Grammar
* Mentone Girls Grammar
* St Bedes (Catholic)
* Kilbreda College (Catholic)
* St Leonards College
Information for each school is provided in the links, and we recommend attending an open day to learn more about the different options available for your children.
At Industry Insider we specialise in buying established family homes in the inner ring of Melbourne, Bayside, and the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. If you need any assistance with buying, don’t hesitate to speak with one of our Property Buyer Agents on +61 8374 7652 or book a Zoom call here