With the market heating up, many people are looking to engage a professional buyer, to help cut through all the real estate jargon. In this short post, we share a few benefits of engaging with a professional buyer’s agent also known as a buyers agent.
These are the top benefits of using a buyer’s agent
1. Gain an edge by having your own advocate who is representing your interests 100% throughout the purchasing process.
2. Understand the complexities and processes of buying by providing objective information, advice and support.
3. Save time by searching for and analysing property on your behalf. Having someone do this for the buyer often results in a more efficient and faster outcome.
4. Negotiate to obtain the very best price and terms.
5. Source the correct property in the right location with better prospects for capital growth and/or rental yield.
6. Access databases and information not readily available to the public, including increased access to properties off-market.
7. Eliminate stress by having one representative looking after your needs, rather than dealing with several different selling agents.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and delivering an excellent outcome for our clients. If you need proof of our level of service you can check out our Google Reviews.
Industry Insider – Your Dream Home, Without The Nightmare!