• Gaining exclusive access to properties not listed on real estate sites • Save time, money and mitigate the risks associated with buying property • Negotiate the best price, settlement and terms of your contract • Understand the auction process and the rules involved when bidding on homes for sale with their expert knowledge • Assess & inspect the property, the location and also evaluate the capital growth potential • Help you understand the true market value of property • Protect your purchase by adding various conditions to the contract of sale • Complete your due diligence and help you avoid costly mistakes • Discuss growth areas that you may not have considered as investment opportunities
Auctions have been recorded as a method of sale since 500BC. We’ve studied the art of this ancient ritual and we can help you understand:
• The rules of a public auction
• Likely reserve prices
• The increments should you be bidding in
• Your rights as a bidder
• Bidding tactics
• What you should do if the property is passed in
• How you can ensure you have the first rights to negotiate after auction.
Basically, we help you grasp the entire auction process so that you can make the most informed property decisions and buy the house you desire.
Worried that the property you’re considering might harbour major building defects and pest infestations? Unsure how to review lengthy sales contracts?
Industry Insider checks zoning and proposed developments nearby that may impact negatively on the value of your property. We also look over strata reports and assess any easements, covenants and caveats.
Avoid unnecessary problems that arise due to a lack of knowledge regarding due diligence. Talk to one of our buyer advocates today!
• One of Melbourne’s most positively reviewed Buyer Advocacy Companies - Source Google Reviews
• We are licensed agents in Victoria and are members of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria.
• We are passionate about helping people make smarter decisions. If you are not 100% satisfied with our level of service within the first 14 days, we will happily cancel our agreement and refund your money in full.
• Our Director, Andrew Date, understands the auction process and holds years worth of experience and insider knowledge about the real estate arena.
• We purchase more homes per month than the average buyer will purchase in a lifetime.
• We are 100% independent and we don’t accept any commissions from developers.