During his many years working in real estate, Andrew Date (Director and Founder of Industry Insider) noticed an increasing number of time-poor buyers and vendors making ill-informed property decisions. With the aim of assisting people in making smarter choices and achieving better outcomes when navigating the property market, Andrew established Industry Insider.
His team relieves the stress and confusion of buying property in an increasingly competitive and complex landscape. Industry Insider has access to a large network of sales representatives, homeowners and real estate contacts across Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane. Plus, Andrew’s understanding of the auction process is like no other.
To find out how Industry Insider can help you, simply contact the team on 1300 181 997 for a free consultation today.
• Certified as a licenced estate agent and member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria
• More than 10 years experience in the customer service industry spanning Melbourne, Europe and the United States
• Awarded Outstanding Agent for March 2015, 11 residential house sales, in one month for Ash Marton Realty
• Awarded Best Marketing Campaign 2015 for Ash Marton Realty
Industry Insider is committed to being a responsible member of the community. That’s why we lend our support to the causes you care about. Andrew has previously volunteered as Operation and Logistics Manager at MS Run (US-based not-for-profit group) Here are some of the organisations we support:
Charities and Organisations we support.
• Melbourne United Basketball team.
Melbourne United is a part of the National Basketball League and delivers effective basketball-related programs to disadvantaged and marginalised groups across Australia and New Zealand through its NBL Aspire initiative.
• Seaford Football Netball Club supporting SFNC’s Victorian Women's Football League (VWFL) team which competes at the highest level of women’s football in Australia.
• Nepean Special School – a state school for children with physical disabilities and health issues.